Tuesday 3 February 2015

#ROLLERLASH Benefit's Latest Mascara Offering

It'll come as no surprise if you have already heard of Benefit's new mascara Rollerlash. Safe to say I was a little bit excited (ok, very excited!) when I heard about it and also that ELLE Magazine would giving it away with their March issue.


The entire idea behind this mascara is amazing. I know, I know, mascaras that claim to hold a curl are nothing new but as far as I have gathered from this it is supposed to be able to curl your lashes for you without use of a curler. I do love the way that this has been presented with it's very 60s salon vibe and the use of hair curlers to emphasize the whole curling aspect.  

(excuse the unruly brows)

For someone with super short and blonde eyelashes then a curling mascara would really come in handy, especially if it means cutting out a step in my routine. Now given that I have had a mixed relationship with Benefit then I am super pleased so say that I actually like this mascara. I think I could still use a curler with this but the formula is really nice and doesn't clump. The wand is plastic but the bristles aren't hard and uncomfortable. I did also find it easy to apply a second coat and it was also easy to remove. 


So Benefit, you get my thumbs up on this one and I will look forward to buying a full size in the near future.

Have you tried this mascara yet? What do you think?


Speak soon
Roo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)