Friday 19 September 2014

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette | Fixation Friday

I would have posted something else today but I might do 2 posts, I haven't decided. Regardless of this I feel like I need to talk to you all about the upcoming release of the new Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette. 


I would be a liar if I said that I wasn't even a little excited for this. When they announced the original Ambient Lighting palette was becoming a permanent fixture I nearly had a heart attack out of pure excitement so I think you might be able to understand how crazy I went when I saw this come up on my Bloglovin' feed. 

This will be the same price as the original Ambient Lighting palette at £58 which is super pricey but personally I love the blush I have from Hourglass and I think it's worth the money. It's like you're buying a highlighter and blush in one and really it only works out at just over £19 a blush anyway! 

I think I will be dropping hints to my other half as this is (I think) released in October and my birthday is on the 18th. I will wait for it if I have to given that it's a limited edition item. 

Are you as excited as I am? Will you be buying it?

Speak soon
Roo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)