Friday 18 July 2014

No 7 Skin Illuminator Review

I've been going a little mental photographing products to do reviews on lately. This is mainly down to the fact that as I haven't been posting as much (sorry!) I want to have things ready waiting to be posted for as soon as I possibly can. 

I haven't really seen much in the way of cream highlighters even though I am very curious about them. 
this one, I believe, is a sample size which came along with a few other bits and pieces way back when No7 released a new mascara (the one in the sparkly red packaging). It has actually taken me quite a while to get round to trying this out but finally I decided to give it a go and here are my thoughts: 



The sample size packaging is a little basic but I don't mind that and I wouldn't really expect anything more from a sample. As you can see the highlight is a warm light rose gold which I think is absolutely stunning. 


I tried so hard to get good lighting on this product o I apologise if this is a little cack. 
Personally I love the formula. The shimmer isn't chunky and obvious which is great to give a little natural glow to the skin. The product actually blends seamlessly into foundation and I also tried this over a setting powder and it seemed to be fine. I found it so easy to work with this product.

I'm not too sure if this comes in a range of colours but personally I think would be a very universal shade. 
It does cost £11 which isn't that expensive but if you are shopper savvy then you will know that sometimes certain purchases at Boots can earn you money off vouchers for No7 :)

Have you tried this? What do you think?

Speak soon
Roo xx

2 comments:

  1. Ah this looks really pretty, I never know what to spend my no7 vouchers on, so I'm definitely going to test this out! x
    lipstickloveheart.blogspot,com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so gorgeous! Definitely worth picking up next time there's a good deal on No 7! Great post (: xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)