Friday 4 July 2014

Nails of the Week

I'm so behind with this considering I wanted to post them at the start of every week but I have been so preoccupied that my nails fell into a right state. Polish almost all chipped off and several broken nails later I finally have gotten round to sorting them out and have a bit of a pamper day in the process - Ahh bliss. 


This week I have on Essie Liquorice. I did mess up a little bit but its not something that hot soapy water won't fix. I couldn't really make my mind up on what to wear this week so for me black is an obvious choice because as long as it's a good opaque colour and the application is okay then it can look really polished.

What do you think of this colour? What have you been wearing?

Speak soon
Roo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)