Tuesday 27 May 2014

Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara Review

I wouldn't exactly call this a first impressions as I have used it once before and before that I knew I was going to love it.

The box alone is so beautiful, it's a silver box with black writing and the famous Lancome rose embossed onto the box. Really simple but very elegant. The mascara tube is also quite simple but it just feels so nice and expensive (which it is).


This is pre-mascara, I have really short lashes so finding a mascara that lengthens can be a challenge.


After 1 coat, I think this looks super natural and really pretty. To be honest I could have stopped there for a nice subtle make up look but as I usually wear liner I want to make my lashes stand out as much as possible.


This is after 2 coats, as I say I don't have long lashes but it helps to give them a bit of length and volume. I especially love the formula of the Lancome Hypnose range because it is easy to build up and reapply as the formula almost feels like it becomes a liquid again when you go in for a second coat which makes it so much easier. They are also long wearing and not a pain to get off. 

Have you tried any Lancome Mascaras? What do you think?

Speak soon 
Roo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)