Friday 16 May 2014

Fixation Friday: Makeup Revolution

I haven't posted a FF in a while but I'm getting back to them because I enjoy sharing my thoughts with you all.

So this week is all about Make Up Revolution
Ok so unless you have been living under a rock for the past few months then you have probably seen Makeup Revolution floating about on quite a few blogs. 

I first saw this palette above which is an identical dupe for the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. Infact at lot of their palettes are dupes for Urban Decay and whilst I won't be buying any of the Makeup Revolution palettes (due to the fact I have the Naked 1,2 and 3) I would suggest giving this a try considering the beaming reviews I have seen. Their palettes seem to price about £4 which is a fraction of the cost and whilst I have seen good reviews they have been based around pigmentation comparisons and not staying power. I have seen a few reviews including this and the general consensus (correct me if I'm wrong) is that they don't stay nearly as well as the Urban Decay shadows. 

Not only their eyeshadows are getting great reviews, I have seen reviews on their foundation, concealer, lipstick and blush. I feel like I'm telling a secret but I'm sure it's not but a lot of their products are pretty spot on copies of higher end products (I'll let you guess what is what). 

That being said they do have a lot of their own unique products and I would love to try them considering they are a very inexpensive brand. 

Have you tried anything from Makeup Revolution? Let me know what you thought. 

Speak soon
Roo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)