Friday 23 May 2014

Fixation Friday: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette

I feel like I've already talked about this before but lets talk about it again because it is so damn beautiful!

Oh yes, lets just stare at the pretty palette for a while. Sometimes I just want to sit and weep in the corner for the fact that I am going to have to wait until the end of August to be able to get my hands on it and knowing my luck it will be out of stock when I can buy it. 

Ok so this is the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette which I'm sure you've probably seen before. Before we get into the product just take a moment to appreciate the packaging, it's so sleek and has a very expensive feel about it. I have one Hourglass item so I am familiar with the style of packaging and it feels very sturdy and well put together and though it isn't massively important to the stuff inside it's nice to hold and stare at. 

This palette features 3 powders called (from left to right) Dim Light, Incandescent Light and Radiant Light. The possibilities with this palette make me giddy with excitement, but then I get giddy over make up in general. 

This is a pricey £56 but considering you're getting 3 high end powders (albeit not full size) it works out at just under £19 per powder, still sounds crazy but I have wanted this for a long time and I generally don't make big purchases without thoroughly considering whether I truly want/need this product. 

Have you tried this? What do you think?

Speak soon
Roo xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)