Monday 5 May 2014

#BloggersDoItBetter - Brights and Neutrals

This week I was a little thrown, I really wasn't sure how to approach this topic but it only took me to look right under my nose to figure out what I could do. 


Cuticle focused nail art is BIG at the moment so I thought I would try my hand at it. 

I used Essie Watermelon for my bright and No7 So Simple for my neutral.

Your neutral is all based on your own skin tone, try to find one that matches your skin as closely as possible and then find a good complimentary bright. I recommend hot pinks and cobalt blues. 

So for this design I crossed two bits of sticky tape over my nails to create the triangle stencil. A super important tip to remember is don't take off/ put on the tape until your polish is completely dry otherwise it will just peel off. 


Have you tried this out?
Also don't forget to enter my give away!

Speak soon
Roo xx

4 comments:

  1. Great post, I love doing this with my nails, especially with a neutral colour then a bright one!
    Kelly xo
    http://www.beautynthenails.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm desperate to get a cobalt blue to do this with :)

      Roo xx

      Delete

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)