Saturday 12 April 2014

The Very Inspiring Blogger Award

I want to give a big thank you Sishi Yang from A Colorful Encounter for nominating me to do this, you can see her post here.



So here are a few award rules:
1.Thank and link the amazing person that nominated you.

2.List the rules as well and display the award.

3.Share seven facts about yourself.

4.Nominate fifteen other amazing blogs and remember to comment on their blogs to let them know you've nominated them. (provide a link to your post)


5.This rule is optional you can proudly display the award logo anywhere on your blog e.g. on your sidebar and also follow the blogger that nominated you.


So, here are 7 facts about me.

1. My middle name is Anastasia. 
2. My favourite time of the year is Christmas, I like it more than my birthday!
3. I love bats (the animal of course!), I think they are so cute and I wish I could have one as a pet.
4. I love travelling, I get serious wanderlust and the fact that I'm going to New York in August makes me so excited that I nearly wet myself!
5. I do a little happy dance every time I get a new follower :).
6. I don't like to read, it has to be something seriously good to get me interested. I don't feel bad for not reading more either.
7. I want to show everyone my artwork but I am very lazy so I don't draw an awful lot haha.


Now I would nominate 15 others but I don't really know who to nominate so I say that if you're reading this then you are automatically nominated! (Sorry if that's cheating).

Speak soon
Roo xx


1 comment:

  1. Hiii,

    Great post and great blog ! Congreats on the nomination !

    ReplyDelete

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)