Saturday 26 April 2014

The Beginning Of A Very Important Diet

As I am going to New York in August I want to shred a couple of pounds. I have a few items of clothing I would like to fit into by then so I am going to have to work my butt off (literally!)

As it stands:

Height - 5ft 7.5in / 1.71m 
Weight - 10st 8lbs/ 148lbs
BMI - 22.9 (Apparently healthy but I don't feel it)

Target:

Weight  - 9st 4lbs/ 130lbs
BMI - 20.1 (Still well into healthy range)

Weight to lose - 18lbs
Time Period - 4 Months (Just over 1lb a week)


Speaking with my friends and family they seem a sceptical about my weight loss plans but I know I will feel a lot healthier after. I will keep you all updated on this, probably on a week by week basis. 

Speak soon
Roo xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)