Wednesday 30 April 2014

No7 High Shine Lip Crayon

I feel like I've been AWOL with my lack of posts but I have just been having the busiest week but anyway onto the review. 

 This little guy came in a freebie package from No7 when you buy one of their new Lash Impact mascaras (review will come up shortly). As you might be aware lip crayons have become really popular and they are pretty much everywhere.

 This is only a sample size so I'm not entirely sure how much product you get in a full size. I do really like lip crayons though, I think they are a stoke of genius.


This isn't the smoothest of crayons to apply and does contain glitter that is a little too chunky for my liking. What I do like is that the colour is very buildable and it isn't massively pigmented as it's more of a balm than a lipstick. As far as it goes for a balm it is quite moisturising which is very nice. 

I do overall like the product but I think there are better offerings out there. Literally the only thing I don't like is the glitter in it and there are possibly others that don't have glitter which might be a lot nicer. 

This retails for £9.00 which isn't the cheapest but is by no means the most expensive either. I think this is a totally reasonable price to pay and you can find this at Boots stores. 


Have you tried this? What do you think?

Speak soon
Roo xx


1 comment:

  1. ive never tried this, but im not a huge fan of glittery products either. other than that it looks like a good product though! id love it if youd comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/diamonds-and-dollar-bills-ootd-with.html xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)