Thursday 24 April 2014

It's Fake Tan Time!!

Yep, it's that time of the year when we start to crack out the fake tan and get ready for summer. I happen to be so inexperienced in fake tan having only tried it a handful of times but not this year. This year I am going to get it so right. 

Now I don't actually go round wearing dresses or anything that shows off a tan but my theory is that when I go away at the end of summer I will be an expert and have the perfect tan (totally deluded theory!). 

What Am I Using?

Well I will be using the St Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse. I chose St Tropez because of the reputation it holds and also because boots had a started kit on offer haha! 

In the started kit there is Tan Optimiser Body Moisturiser, Tan Optimiser Body Polish and also the Self Tan Bronzing Mousse.

I have to say out of all the items you get I am mostly impressed by the body polish. Now I am picky when it comes to scrubs because I think ones that have even slightly too big beads are a complete waste of time. I like to feel like I'm being scrubbed because then I know it's working. The only other body scrub I have tried that is on the same level is the Clinique Sparkle Skin exfoliator (I seriously need another tub of that!), the only differences are the consistency in that the St Tropez is liquidy and the smell - they both smell nice but I much prefer St Tropez.

I think I will do an update with my fake tan adventure and more specifically showing you before and afters because I think it will be quite fun. Prepare for streaky tan lines! 


Speak soon
Roo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)