Saturday 19 April 2014

FOTD: Lorde Royals Inspired Make Up

I have wanted to try out this ever since I saw it. 
I think that Lorde's Make up in Royals is amazing so I attempted it myself :)


Ok so I don't have that amazing hair and her nose is a lot smaller than mine haha but I think I did a great job :)

Let me know if you want to see a video of this tutorial. 
I'm also thinking about doing more Lorde looks because there are many to chose from and they are all beautiful!!

Speak soon 
Roo xx

3 comments:

  1. This was a really good job :) The eyeliner is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look
    Love the eyeliner
    Would love to see a tutorial
    Rachel XX
    http://bubbleblush11.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I think I'll be working on one soon :) xx

      Delete

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)