Friday 18 April 2014

Fixation Friday #9: Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate

Again, this post is coming a little late, sorry haha! 
Ok, so I'm sure that you've probably seen this stuff floating about in blogs and honestly it's no wonder either. 
I have heard nothing but good things about Kiehl's Midnight Recover Concentrate.

From what I have come to understand, this stuff works overnight and you see results the next day and it just makes your skin look so much better. This contains essential oils and is supposed to just improve the appearance of skin. 

Now we all know that I have not been blessed with the best skin and I'm not expecting this to clear up all my blemishes and make everything ok but I do want to try this to see what it does to affect the areas of my face that have somewhat decent skin in the first place. 

I'd say the only downside I can see about this is the price. This costs about £36 and that isn't something I can afford. So until I can save my pennies I will have to find an alternative. 

Have you tried this? What do you think - Is it worth it?

Speak soon
Roo xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to buy this next week...I cant refrain any longer after using the tester for only three days and noticing a difference already. I shall pick you up a tester when I go in the store ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks :) I can't wait! I am so desperate to try it - damn this spending ban!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)