Friday 11 April 2014

Fixation Friday #8: Sleek Blush By 3 Palette

Sleek Blush By 3 have been all over lately and they have really caught my eye. I am in love with blusher, I think it's a really important part of make up, it adds so much dimension. I love the fact that they are in a set of three colours that work well together too because it means to say that you are going to get colours that suit you and potentially not end up with a palette where you only use one or two of the colours.

Within the selections for the palettes there are also some cream blushes. I believe there are cream blushes in Pink Lemonade (above) and Californ.i.a but the other palettes are all pressed powder. 

Sleek are known for being a relatively inexpensive brand but also have a quality that rivals high-end products. These sets are great value for money as they are only £9.99, which makes them just over £3 each. I may be wrong in thinking this but I believe they have a dupe for the NARS Orgasm blush which at £21.50 makes the Sleek version a bargain lovers dream!

Once my spending ban is over and done with I think this will be on my hit list, though it's a while away I am still very excited!

Have you tried Sleek Blush By 3? What set would you recommend?

Speak Soon
Roo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)