Friday 4 April 2014

Fixation Friday #7: NARS Multiples

I am sure that you have seen these by now. They're everywhere!


The idea behind this product is that you can use this on eyes, lips and face - they are just total all-rounders!
They also come in a matte formula too for those who don't like shine/ sparkle/ glow.

I think these are most popularly used as blush/ bronze/ contour which to be honest is what I would probably use them for and possibly as a lip colour.

They are expensive at £30 and the only way I could justify a purchase like this is knowing that it is so versatile and because I love the NARS products I have tried. I would love to try one of these but I'd have to figure out what colour I would want as well (too many to choose from!)

So, do you think this is worth the hype? Are you too lusting after this? Let me know :)

Speak soon
Roo xx

2 comments:

  1. I don't know why but I just can't get into these! I hope you get to try them though!

    Brittnee
    http://beautyproductaday.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, that's a shame :( What didn't you like about them? x

      Delete

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)