Friday 25 April 2014

Fixation Friday #10: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer

I feel like I am the only one who hasn't tried this and I really need to give it a go. Unfortunately I can't really afford it at the moment so I will have to wait until New York but I am very excited for when I do get to try it.


From what I understand this is a very lightweight/ thin concealer that offers full coverage. Not only that but from the reviews I have read it seems that this isn't prone to creasing either, MAC are also good with colour selection so that wouldn't be an issue for me.

So to be honest, the only thing that is holding me back is the cost. This does cost £15.50 which is a little steep for me but one day it will be mine!


Have you tried this? What do you think?

Speak soon
Roo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)