Monday 21 April 2014

First Impressions: No7 Stay Perfect Primer

I only had the chance to try this for the first time yesterday thanks to my mum. She suggested I give a few of her primers a go and of course I jumped at the opportunity! 

 If I had a preference in containers for primer I would always choose bottle with a pump but I don't mind a squeeze tube so long as I can get all the product out of it. 


This is a pretty standard primer to look and and has a super silky smooth feel when blending it in. I have to say that I really love the texture of this primer. The staying power seems to be very good and well on form compared to other primers out there that cost a lot more. 



Blended in it looks invisible which is what you want really and as you might be able to tell from the photo it has blurred some of the lines on my hand which is double nice!

Really I love everything about this stuff but the only downside is the size of the tube. This is 20ml and by the looks of things they don't offer a larger size. At £12.50 it isn't the cheapest especially when No7 offers other primers (I will review another) that are twice the size and only cost £10.50

Have you tried any No7 primers? What do you think?

Speak soon
Roo xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)