Tuesday 22 April 2014

First Impressions: No7 Beautifully Matte Make Up Base

This is the second of the No7 primers that I have recently tried, so lets get on with it. 
 First up it has the same packaging as the other primer but I feel that the other in its deep brown colour looks more expensive. This is double the size of the other one as well.


Ok so here's the important part.

The primer is a thick consistency and doesn't feel too bad when you start blending it in and it looks like it has an illuminating quality (obviously being matte it doesn't stay that way). As you blend it in the formula really dries us and starts to drag your skin. It has a slightly tacky and uncomfortable feel to it which is a total disappointment. The tackiness however is good for keeping your make up on but it just didn't feel good to wear or apply.

This was less expensive than the other primer at only £10.50 (I think) which is an upside but to be honest this primer isn't for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)