Tuesday 15 April 2014

First Impressions: Liz Earle Gentle Face Exfoliator

Another first impression yay!! This time it's about Liz Earle Gentle Face Exfoliator.

(Excusee the mega chipped nail haha!)

My face has had a rough time this week. The blemishes on my chin are clearing up but my forehead has decided it hates me. I was in need of a good exfoliator so I decided to give this a go. 

Firstly, the smell! Even if you don't particularly need to exfoliate this is still nice and especially if you're feeling a little congested. This has eucalyptus and really makes for a lovely experience and like you can breath again (like Olbas or Vick's).

Secondly this isn't a harsh exfoliator but it also gets the job done, the grains are the right size so that they do scrub and not just roll about on your face.  

Liz Earle is generally a very trusted skincare brand and if you're familiar with the other products in the brand then you will know what I am talking about. I seriously recommend giving this a go because it is just a really pleasant experience to use. Also be warned, the Liz Earle website does suggest that this is not suitable for sensitive skin, so that is something to consider.  

This does retail for £14.00 so I believe is quite reasonable for skincare from a high end brand. 

Have you tried this? What do you think?

Speak soon
Roo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)