Monday 14 April 2014

As Bloggers We Change

It's true as bloggers we change, specifically I mean about the products we use and our opinions on them (nothing philosophical here). I wanted to share with you some of the products I really did love and what I've moved onto. It's funny because say a year ago, there were products I would swear by and vow to never change them but here we are and they are no longer part of my routine. Our tastes change and so does our skin, so it's no wonder that what once worked for you is not in your life any more.

So here's a few of mine.

1. Bioderma Micellar Solution

Ok, you might not like this one but 3 months ago I was singing Bioderma's praises and I was using this still like there was no tomorrow. All the while I was scared that I would finish it because I can easily get it where I live. Now, I literally have the dregs of the bottle and I don't touch it unless I need to quickly fix a make up error. It's not down to not wanting to finish it either, I've moved on. What am I using? Why it's No7 Hot Cloth Cleanser. Cleansing balms are IT when it comes to removing make up, I feel better fr using it too. Not only am I removing my make up but I feel like my skin is clean after so this eliminate a step in my routine.

You can find No7 Hot Cloth Cleanser at Boots or other No7 stockists for £9.95 (or £4.95 with the £5 off vouchers they literally throw at you).

2. MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation

This was the first high-end foundation I ever bought. I loved it at the time because I hadn't tried anything that matched my skin tone and gave me a great coverage before. Again, things change and now I don't even use it and it's not that it's not a good foundation because it is, it just doesn't suit my needs any more. Since then I have moved onto Chanel Perfection Lumiere. When I bought this I was so nervous, it's a lot of money to pay especially if I didn't end up liking it. I always advise getting colour tested (which I did) but thankfully I do like it, it remains to be seen how long it will last haha :)

Chanel Perfection Lumiere can be found at Chanel Stockist and I believe costs £36.

3. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder

I think everyone has tried this stuff and it's great but I am all about trying new things. Currently I am using Revlon Nearly Naked powder, I'm nearly out f it too and I know that as soon as I've finished it I'll try something different haha :)

You can find Revlon at most drugstores and costs £7.99


What products have you switched out?

Speak soon
Roo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)