Wednesday 19 February 2014

The Drugstore Edit #5: MaxFactor Eyeshadow Trio in Coco Crazy

I can't believe that I am already on my 5th one of these! This week I have one of the MaxFactor eyeshadow trios in Coco Crazy. Now I think you should be warned, I had had this for a while and it's showing some wear and tear but the product is fine!



 As you can see , it is a little worse for wear but oh well!

It says new but I assure you, it's not.

the packaging is actually still pretty good, it clips shut and the hinges aren't broken at all.
 On the inside: I have hit pan on one of the colours but there is quite a size difference for the colours, I assume they give you more of the lightest colour because you will probably use that all over your eyelid.

I love the colours though, they are perfect neutrals. There is a great balance between the champagne nude, chocolate brown and taupe shadows. They are all lightly shimmery in the trio but I'm not sure about the rest of the collections.

Here, I have swatched them in order and they aren't the most fantastically pigmented things, especially since I have been exposed to Urban Decay, but they do alright and I think they're perfect for make up beginners or teenagers as (specifically in the trio) the colours aren't over the top.

I am also not a massive fan of how the colours aren't separate but I can live with it.




all in all I think I would give these a 6/10 because the packaging is sturdy, the product is alright and because I have a bit of an affinity for them, they were after all one of the first sets of eye shadows I had tried.

If you are interested in getting your hands on this then you an get it from Boots or I imagine any MaxFactor stockist for £6.99

Speak soon,
Roo xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)