Tuesday 28 January 2014

Videos...Again

I keep doing this to myself and it annoys me deeply. I promise that I'm going to get into doing more videos and then I never deliver because I am so lazy.

This needs to stop and I will try my best to do more because I haven't done a video since mid-December. I will start off by doing a January favourites video to try and get back into the swing of things and then I'm thinking I might start doing tutorials.

This is going to take serious effort from me and I will try my absolute very best to get this done.

As for my blog, you know I have my 2 running articles which stupidly and Wed/Thurs every 2 weeks on the same week. I had these ideas one after the other and couldn't wait to get to work on them, so I think I am going to have to change this and I will have The Drugstore Edit every other week on a Wednesday and then The Beauty Smackdown on the alternate week on a Thursday so at least I am doing something every week and keeping things active, I might think of more things to do so keep an eye out!

- Roo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)