Friday 24 January 2014

The Mask of Magnaminty!

Sounds epic right?!
I saw that Nicole Guerriero on YouTube was using the Mask of Magnaminty from Lush and I just knew that I had to have it.

 I got the face and back pack, it's the big size of the pots and not that I really wanted to get the full size because I had never tried it before but it's all they had left and I really wanted it, I think it was just under £10 so I think that's great value.
 I've used this about 3/4 times now and I am in love with it. Personally I think it is like a mild version of Glam Glow - It is amazing for getting rid of black heads, it makes my skin feel really soft but the only thing it doesn't do for me is get rid of my dry skin, which Glam Glow does. I can deal with that because it does such a good job at getting rid of blackheads.
It has this weird herby minty smell which isn't too bad aswell!
I apply it with a standard foundation brush which means that the mess is minimal and you get an even application, I always suggest apply masks with a clean foundation brush because of the neat application. It says to leave it on for 5-10 mins but to be honest, sometimes I leave it on for 30 minutes because I generally forget that it's on haha! It does no harm to do that or at least it doesn't for me and I never feel like my skin comes out dry/dehydrated because of it. I haven't experienced breakouts and I actually think it's helping get rid of mine so that is a total bonus.

If you suffer with blackheads then I really recommend this because it gets rid of mine in an instant!
It's £5.25 for the 125g size and £9.25 for the 325g - available from www.lush.co.uk

- Roo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)