Sunday 12 January 2014

My Beauty Wishlist!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11572417/?claim=x3pz85ckdm3">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Lately I have seen so many blog posts on what beauty products everyone is looking to buy and naturally I thought I would share my opinions. I have thought a lot about this and I have to say that I now feel like I neeed these items, so here we go:

1. Clarisonic Mia 2
I have wanted one of these and definitely felt like I needed one ever since I first saw them. I have dry combination skin and usually my forehead and nose is where I get the most flaky. I honestly can't wait to get a hold of one of these, I will feel like all my problems have been solved!

2. Maybelline Baby Skin
I feel like I am missing out here, lots of bloggers have reviewed this and I think it's out in the UK so I will have to get my hands on it. I loved the Baby Lips line and I know it's completely different but I'm hoping that whole 'Baby' line will be excellent.

3. Benefit Porefessional
This is a totally raved about product in the beauty community and I am running seriously low on my current primer and based on the reviews it seems like the next one to try!

4. Maybelline Color Elixir
It seems like I don't really have to say anything about this because loads of people seem to be talking about this. I know they aren't available in the UK yet and I really can't wait for them to be because they just look so amazing. Intensity of a lipstick, shine of a gloss and care of a balm - What could go wrong?!

To be honestly I don't feel like I want that much, I'm sure there will be other things that I am desperate to buy but in the meantime these are the things I am focusing on!

Let me know what's on your wishlist :)
- Roo xx







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)