Sunday 19 January 2014

Calvin Klein Megavolume Mascara Review

I posted about an amazing store that I found the other day and said that I was going to do some reviews on the products that I bought so I thought I would get going with this by talking about the CK mascara I piced up for the super amazing price of £3.99!

 The packaging is super plain, it's just a plain black tube with the white CK logo on top.

Also please excuse my nails, they chipped away super fast for some reason. I literally painted them about 2 nights before.
 The wand is plain too, Just super defined bristles.

I'd say as far as applicators go this is nothing special. It is pretty much the same as those disposable ones.



So I went ahead and did a comparison, the left is the CK mascara and the right is Smashbox Full Exposure. As you may or may not know the Smashbox mascara is one of my all time favourites so I thought it would be a good comparison point. I have very short lashes anyway and I find that the Smashbox manages to really get every lash and coat them perfectly whilst separating them and the CK one doesn't lengthen quite as much but gives such a beautifully natural finish. I think the CK formula is great and reapplication is easy, this only thing I would actually complain about is that the wand could be better shaped to really grab the lashes. I'm probably going to use this on dress down days because I really do like it and honestly think it's worth recommending to everyone (provided you can get a hold of it, I don't think it's that readily available)

I hope you enjoyed this review and look out for my reviews of the other products I got :)

- Roo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)