Thursday 16 January 2014

Beauty Smackdown #2: Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector Eye Roll On VS Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

Apologies for the long title but it wouldn't be helped!

If you read The Drugstore Edit post I did yesterday then you would know that I featured Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector Eye Roll On and I thought it would be good to compare it to another product. 

I'm not too sure if I mentioned this when I did my first Beauty Smackdown but the products I feature aren't high end against drugstore. In this instance I'm showing you 2 drugstore products so just an FYI :)


Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector Eye Roll On
Vs
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

So lets crack on with this.

First up, Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector Eye Roll On. If you read my post yesterday then you will know my feelings on this product but I'm just going to sum it up for you.


Pros:
- Nice consistency 
- Great packaging 
- Has a great care element

Cons:
- Limited colour selection
- Not a lot of coverage

So really I don't think I have a lot of bad things to say and to be honest I think this product could be amazing if you fit into the right colour and don't need an awful lot of coverage. 


Next, the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. Now if you have read previous posts in my blog/ watched my videos then you will know that I use this an awful lot!

Pros:
- High coverage
- Easily blendable
- Not prone to creasing (not for me at least)
- Super affordable

Cons:
- Not a great colour selection
- I feel like I get a lot of product wastage because of packaging



I truly love this product because it is so inexpensive yet it is a massively amazing product. 
I find it hard to fork out on any high end products because I'm skeptical that they could do a better job.  

In my opinion the Collection concealer definitely wins but I do urge people to try both because they are so amazing and if you are interested in getting these products then they are available from most Boots stores and the Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector Eye Roll On is priced at £9.99 and the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer at about £2.99/£3.99 I can't quite remember!

I really hope you enjoyed this post and keep an eye out for others :)
- Roo xx 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)